Only those students whose XIIth Standard Board is Listed in the COBSE issued by Mumbai University may Apply . ADMISSIONS PROCED-URE TO FYBSC, FYBCOM, FYBMS, FYBSC (CS), FYBSC (IT) (2016-2017)
Eligibility criterion for admissions to various courses:
A candidate must have passed the H.S.C. (STD. XII) examination conducted by the various Divisional boards of the Maharashtra state board of secondary and higher secondary education. Or Must have passed the higher secondary school certificate (STD.XII) examination with vocational subjects/minimum competency based vocational course conducted by the different divisional boards of the Maharashtra state board of secondary and higher secondary education. Or Must have passed examination of another University Or Body recognized as equivalent to H.S .C.(STD. XII) examination.
"A candidate must have passed H.S.C. (STD. XII) examination of the Maharashtra state board of higher secondary education or its equivalent examination or diploma course in any engineering branches with two years or three years after S.S.C. conducted by the board of technical education, Maharashtra state or its equivalent examination by securing minimum 45 % for general category ( in one attempt ) at the respective examination and 40% marks for the reserved category ( in one attempt )." For students who have passed their qualifying examination from any board in India other than Maharashtra state board and students who have passed the diploma ( in engineering ) must apply for provisional statement of eligibility (separate for every course) to any of the college affiliated to university of Mumbai preferably before they submit the appl-ication form for admission to the first year courses i. e. B.SC./B.COM./ BMS/BSC(CS)/BSC (IT) but not later than the date of securing admission if your name appears in the meritlist
For students who have passed their qualifying examination from IB / ANY OTHER FOREIGN BOARD are required to apply directly to the eligibility section of university of Mumbai for the provisional statement of eligibility preferably before they submit the application form for admission to the first year courses i . e . B.SC./B.COM./ BMS/B.Sc(CS)/B.Sc (IT) but not later than the date of securing admission if your name appears in the merit list.
At the time of admission, the applicant is required to remain present in person and submit the following documents in original and 2 photo copies of :
H.S.C. mark sheet and H.S.C. leaving certificate.
Photo copy of ration card / telephone bill / electricity bill as proof of residence.
Any other certificate as applicable, in the name of the student.
3 recent photographs
Admission will not be granted without submitting the original copy of the mark sheets and the leaving certificate and / or migration certificate. Fees payable : BY DD OR PAY ORDER ONLY TO BE DRAWN in favour of " At Smt.Devkiba Mohansinhji Chauhan College of Commerce and Science". Fee details will be shortly uploaded.
Incomplete forms will be rejected.
All the forms are accepted on provisional basis subject to the verification of the photocopies with the original documents at the time of admissions and confirmation of enrolment /eligibility by the University Of Mumbai.
Note: the admission fees structure is likely to be revised by the University of Mumbai and the students will be required to pay the difference of fees, if any.
Pre admission online enrolment form registration at University of Mumbai website
1. Please install microsoft silverlight on your computer , if you are using windows operating system 7 or lower version.The software is also available for free download on the university website Http://mum.digitaluniversity.ac
2. One form can be used to apply for multiple courses i.e.more than one course and multiple colleges for every course i.e. the applicant can fill one form to opt for more than one course like B.COM. ,B.M.S. etc.
3. Applicants are requested to keep the following ready before they start filling the forms:
A. Photocopy of the mark-sheet of the SSC / X STD AND HSC / XII STD. Or its equivalent examinations
B. Scanned copy of the photograph of max. 80 x 107 pixels size and max. File size of 10 kb
C. Scanned copy of the signature of max. 80 x 35 pixels size and max. File size of 10 kb.
D. Photocopy of any other certificate/s as required.
E. Valid e - mail id and mobile phone number for receiving mails and sms from the UNIVERSITY OF MUMBAI. Regarding the status of the application form.
F. Internet connection with internet explorer ver.7.0 or higher.
4. NOW LOG ON TO THE UNIVERSITY OF MUMBAI WEBSITE
Http://mum.digitaluniversity.ac . Click on the link "pre Admission online registration" (available on the row below university of MUMBAI on the home page).
5. The first screen seeks confirmation from the applicant that he has all the necessary documents ready. On Confirmation , the applicant moves to the second screen . Click on " proceed " button.
6. The next screen i. e . the third screen , is the registration page where the candidate is required to enter the Applicants name as it appears in the mark sheet of H S C ( or its equivalent ) examination, gender , date of birth of the applicant and the mobile number and email - id on which the candidate wishes to receive Communications from the UNIVERSITY. Click on " register " after ensuring that the information provided is correct and true.
7. The student will get a login id and four digit alpha-numeric codes on submission of the form.
8. The student shall get a confirmation from M.K.C.L. on the mobile number and mail on the e -mail id provided by the student about the acceptance of the form.
9. The applicant will be required to verify his/her registration and then change the password.
10. The applicant will log on to the website and start filling the form by uploading his photograph and signature.
11. And enter the personal details, contact details and educational qualifications
12. The applicant is required to take a printout of the e - suvidha ticket and enter the confirmation code in the System and select and upload the documents he/she wishes to upload based on the requirement.
13. The applicant selects the college/s and course/s offered by the college/s.Applicant can opt for more than One college and / or one or more than one courses offered by the colleges from amongst the colleges Selected and after verification submit the form . Once the form is submitted the student will not be able to make any correction in the form.
14. Print the e-suvidha ticket and note the application number generated and printed on the e -suvidha ticket. The application number will be generated only after printing the e-suvidha ticket.
15. Enter the application number generated on the e - suvidha ticket on your application form and complete the printing of the application form.
16. Student is then required to take the hardcopy of the uploaded " pre admission online form " and submit the copy of the form to college/ s, which he has opted for . The student is required to submit two copies of The " college copy " to the college concerned . Please note that the application form will be printed separately for every college and for every course opted by the student.
17. University of MUMBAI has instructed the colleges Not to grant admission to any student who has not registered himself/herself on the university website.
18. In case of any difficulties while applying for "pre admission online registration" you are requested to contact College office